Class #1. Genesis

Class #1 was named "Genesis", because this was the begining of my English course

Summary

Teacher Denisse introduced herself and explained the rules for the class:

1. English spoken all the time
2. 6:15 Tardy
3. 3 Tartdy 1 absence.

We introduce each other.
Ek thought everybody was so nervious, he observed everyone (including himself) kicking the chair, breathing quickly.

We played a game, "2 truly sentences, 1 false".
Ek's list was:
1. I am single.
2. I have four cats
3. I have been in Vietnam 6 times.

Only my co-workers knew which one was the truly sentence. Teacher Denisse thought the third one was false, that was iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiincorrect.. :)

Aftward we watched the video Could Art change the world, this was amazing because JR tells about his job and how it impacts the world.

We made a team opinion about: What does jorunalism means to you?

And the happiest moment of the class: NO homework to do.


Attachments

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LIpHB6hORz913nnFD04NDbWun_gZtO-I
File provided by Teacher Denisse

New vocabulary

Quizzes
Peers
TED
Fright
Slums
Riot

Comments